The Empire State Plaza’s Convention Center Meeting Rooms 1-5 offer flexible space for any purpose. The meeting rooms can be rented individually or as a group. A single meeting room is ideal for smaller meetings, trainings or symposiums. If you need more space, meeting rooms 2, 3, and 4 can be conveniently combined for large-capacity presentations and workshops. Contact the Convention Center or submit an RFP to learn more about planning your event at the Empire State Plaza.
- Five adjacent meeting rooms, each 1,600 square feet.
- Auditorium-style: 150
- Classroom-style: 90
- Banquet-style: 80
- 8'x 10' exhibit booths: 50
- Carpet and wood flooring
- Separate entrance and exit
- Master control panel located in the rear of each room for sound, lighting and motorized projection screen
- Microphone inputs located around the room perimeter
- Rooms 2, 3 and 4 may be combined into one room